5 Unique Bachelor Party Ideas in Madrid
Bachelor parties aren’t what they used to be. Instead of strippers and kegs, stag parties have evolved into outdoor odysseys and gastronomic gatherings. And there’s no better place to have the bachelor party time of your life than in Spain’s beautiful capital city of Madrid.
If you are your best friend’s best man, you’re going to want to make his bachelor party epic. Check out these five ideas for an unforgettable night or long weekend in Madrid.
- Tapas tour – Is the groom-to-be a total foodie? Does he love eating his way through the best restaurants in town? Then take him and the boys on a tapas tour. Devour Madrid offers a number of food and tapas tours for small groups (including vegetarian ones). You can select from tours featuring tapas, tapas and wine, or fine Spanish cuisine.
- The great outdoors – From hiking to kayaking, Madrid is the perfect place to get outside and leave your everyday stresses behind.
- Wine tour – Local guides can take the groom and his wedding party away from the city and into the countryside to enjoy a laidback day of wine tasting, a tour of the wineries, and a three-course lunch.
- Live music – It’s difficult not to find live music in Madrid. No matter your music tastes, you’ll find night spots with live indie bands, jazz, funk, soul, rock, acoustic, Flamenco, and more.
- Get cultured – Would the groom rather take in the history and culture of the city instead of partying it up? Madrid has world-famous museums (Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza, and Reina Sofia), 17th and 18th century cathedrals, art galleries, and palaces.
Think beyond the usual. Enjoy what this amazing city has to offer. No matter what the groom’s taste, the perfect bachelor party experience is waiting for your group.